DebConf13.ch Hospitality Team meeting minutes - 2012-05-02
 When and where
- Le Camp, Vaumarcus
- 2012-05-02, 14:00
 Attendees list
 Points discussed
- We have the OK to have a "buvette/bar".
- We located 2 possible sites for the buvette location.
- Option to place a tent for bar/bouvette, 2-3 possible locations.
- Need to verify the permit to sell alcool with Neuchätel.
- Discuss the right to sell wine or other beverages for/during lunch/dinner, "droit de bouchon" may apply. They would sell wine 15 to 30 CHF/bottle.
- Coffee machines would be available
- They take care of cooking, we are not allowed to use their kitchen. (They use 9 persons at an equivalent employment of 6 persons full-time). They agree to discuss the food prices.
- They can cook for more than 325 ppl.
- They can cook special meals (vegetarian, lactose free, gluten free).
- They propose lunch for daytrip.
- They can cook a more "sophisticated" meal for the formal dinner for extra money.
- Food orders are made on Monday and Thursday.
- Is possible to organize a BBQ (need to discuss with cooks).
- Probably no camping allowed but need to be confirmed.
- Lots of cars parking space.
- Le Camp is accessible by bus.
- For DebCamp, if less than 180 ppl in average, we pay the forfait, for the other days they will count the number of ppl.
- Probably an extra charge for electricity will apply but is not yet defined.
- 170 beds need sleepbags.
- Le Camp do not provide towels.
- Possible to rent a mini bus 1 CHF/Km plus gas, not for disabled ppl.
- Visite pre debconf possible but before 2013 (during summer the camp is occupied).
- List of some stuff on their website.
- Internet connection works are starting soon. (the are probing where to place cables).
- They do not provide first aid services.
- Ok to light fires but need make sure permission is granted by authorities (fire interdictions can apply at some times during the year).