We have 2 * 32 GB cards for each camera, storing about 4.5 hours of DV. After each morning or afternoon session you should delete recordings on the card that were successfully recorded to disk.
 Browsing and deleting recordings
The controls are mostly on the left hand side of the eyepiece.
- Switch between CAM (camera) and MCR (memory card review?) modes using the MODE button at the back of the camera
- In MCR mode you will see a thumbnail view of recordings on the card(s). A yellow border indicates your cursor position and a yellow highlight at the top right of the display shows the card which the recording is on.
- In the thumbnail view:
- Move cursor: press joystick left/right
- Play recording: press joystick up
- Select recording: press joystick in (it will then have a cyan border).
- Delete selected: press MENU and use joystick to select OPERATION, DELETE.
- Delete all recordings on card: press MENU and select OPERATION, FORMAT, SLOTn
- In the playback view:
- Pause: press joystick in
- Move backward/forward: press joystick left/right
- Return to thumbnail view: press joystick down
- Press the MODE button to return to CAM mode.
- Sometimes this puts you into PC mode. You may need to turn the camera off and on again.
 Status lights
- Solid orange: selected for recording
- Flashing orange: recording
- Solid green: spare
- Flashing green: full