Front desk rota
DebConf7/Rota#Venue Rota tells you when you should be on the desk
 Arrival at desk
- Bring up https://penta.debconf.org/entrance
- Join IRC as frontdesk-<nick>
 Checking people in
- Go through checklist on entrance
- Give directions to hostels and check-in info
- cowgate: checkin after 2, before 10:30
- bb: open 24 hours
- Lunch is 12pm - 2:30pm
- Dinner is 5pm - 7pm
- Tell people to wear badges at all times
- Kick out time is 22:30, building closes 23:00 at latest, other hacklab opens later
- People with unused dinner tickets should give them back
 Extra info people might want to know
- Further network details, SMTP access, build info: DebConf7/Admin
- IRC channel: #debconf on irc.oftc.net
- Statistics about arrived users etc
 Money stuff
- If someone is marked as not having sponsored accomodation but has a hotel booking, you need to take money from them. Cost is £12 per night. Enter number of nights in NSH nights (Non-sponsored hotel), and amount paid in 'Paid amount'. Try to get money sooner than later!
- Ana has been organising room allocations, so contact her if someone turns up on the wrong date
 Bus stuff
Coming from Waverly Station, go out on Princes Street, walk to Mound Street, catch bus no. 2/27/23/41. Teviot hall is the Students union building at University of Edinburgh in Bistro Square
 End of day
- Make sure that on call person has the cash box before you leave (better if someone who lives in Edinburgh takes it instead of taking to a hostel)
 Day Trip Drama
- Cost for NON-SPONSORED people is 20GBP PER PERSON.
- Food sponsored people can turn in BOTH meal tickets for Wednesday and pay 10 GBP. If they don't have their tickets, they must pay 20 GBP.
- Details in Wiki page yet to come
- Click on the ticky box in Entrance that they have paid.
- Remind them to update their registration information through PentaBarf - they will need to manually say "yes" to attending the DayTrip.
- Questions can come to Moray or Patty.