- Must be licensed DFSG-free
- Must include the Debian swirl
- Must not include the canadian maple leaf or quebecois fleurdelisé
- Should work in small and large scale
- May include one or more elements iconic to Montreal and/or Quebec and/or Canada
- Initial proposals: July 30 to
August 15August 22
- Revised proposals: August 23 to September 4
- Voting: September 5 to September 8
After the initial proposal period, submitters will be asked to review their proposals and re-submit their work. Proposals may be re-submitted unchanged.
Only revised proposals will be subject to the voting exercise.
The issue of the vote will be considered as a strong recommendation, as final adoption of the DebConf17 logo will be the subject of a team meeting decision.
The poll is now closed.
 Reviewed proposals
Please submit your reviewed logo proposals you wish to include on the ballot. Only proposals listed in this section will be submitted to the vote, and must be added before September 4th 23:59 UTC. New or unchanged proposals (from the initial porposals section) are accepted.
 Initial proposals
Please submit your logo proposals, comments and vote(s) below. You may vote for more than one proposal here, as votes are only indicative at this stage.