C&W party
- nattie is now Deputy Cheese Mistress and will coordinate with Nicolas.
- Location is inside if weather is bad but ideally under HD (madduck: checked and ok)
- The hostel is asking us to be set up well ahead of time. They provide plates, wine glasses, knives and paper napkins.
- Shopping needs to happen in time, but we order bread from a bakery, maybe best through hostel
 Day Trip
- We have 9 busses and we need to make sure to herd people so that busses can be filled quicky and leave again.
- We might want to use the PA system in the hostel
- Busses leaving shuttle-style between 16:30 and 17:45.
- Drinks up there start on arrival, food at 19:00
- Busses for families available from 20:00
- Regular return 21:00 – 22:45 ATM-cell-style (bus leaves when full and comes back empty)
- Free drinks end at 21:30
- We need to ensure people know that 22:45 is the last run
- On return, only bistro will be open
- nattie and Ilona will communicate numbers to the restaurant today
- we expectaround 20 kids
- We have about 25 places available, tickets need to be prepared and sold for 20 (not including booze).
- The registration team meets afterwards to decide who gets bags, as we have too few.
- 560 certificates need to be signed, marga calls for a sprint post-meeting
- We need to communicate more about the drinks coupons. From Saturday, they will be the only form of payment.