- Saturday 3 May 2014, starting at 13:30 local time
- Until late at night, if you have registered, you get to stay for a night.
- Jugendherberge Heidelberg International
- If you have not registered, you need to let us know if you want to attend beforehand. Please do not just show up, and do not just add your name.
- In-person meeting, orientation, legal stuff, team-building
Important: bring a towel or pay 2 € to rent a towel.
Call 0177/8508032 if you have problems.
 Getting there
- Pre-meeting at HD main station at 12:50, head towards the exit for the busses and wait just before it, right by the Asian fast food place.
- Bus #32 leaves at 13:07 from outside the station, direction "Neuenheim, Kopfklinik". Tickets sold on the bus, you do not need to buy a tick if your train ticket includes local transport ("+City").
- Take bus until "Neuenheim, Jugendherberge"
- We meet inside the entrance hall of the Jugendherberge for lunch at 13:30
The DPL has agreed to cover expenses for the meeting, including travel and room & board. The price for single-/double-room upgrades (11 €) has to be borne individually.
Please collect your receipts and hand them over the me (madduck) as I will be proxying the reimbursements.
|Sat 12:50||Meeting at main station|
|Sat 13:30||Lunch at youth hostel, pre-ordering dinner|
|Sat 14:00||Meeting with local staff, exploration of venue|
|Sat 15:00||Team meeting in conference room|
|Sat 19:00||Head into town for dinner at Kulturbrauerei|
|afterwards||Sleeping at the youth hostel, or individual departure|
The following people will be there. If you feel like your name should be on this list, talk to me, don't just add yourself.
Room assignments are work-in-progress, please talk to me if you require a change.
|Name||Room||Notes||Meet at venue|
|RichiH (+1.5)||double-2||Baby bed needed||X|
|cts||single-1||vegetarian who eats good fish|