- define agenda for this meeting
- report from / questions about le switzerland visit
- venue options
- current budget(s)
- budget reduction options -- how can we get to a "darst-approved" budget?
- cap numbers for accommodation+food sponsorship to fit with money available?
- decide that there will not be a day allocated to Debian Day? (it can still happen separately or merged with other stuff)
- more significant shortening to increase numbers we can sponsor overall?
- other points?
- what is planned about fixing last points in Le Camp contract? (points themselves should go in email)
- shutdown rt.debconf.org?
- No. We already had problem with unanswered emails. and BTW front-desk need rt for new tasks. [[[User:Cate|Cate]] 13:29, 29 October 2012 (UTC)]
- do we still need the November 22 meeting?