underlying conditions
- Location is Vaumarcus / le camp
- Next restaurant/bar/food store is quite far away from le camp
- Orga expects 280 Participants for the conference
- Rotonde upper floor is forseen as the location of the bar for DebConf.
- We are obliged to coordinate our selling goods with le camp.
- Le camp is providing lunch and dinner for the participants. Additional food and drinks are not provided. Expectations are that we are selling some drinks/food during lunch and dinner time.
- During DebCamp a limited offer is available in the evening (see chapter DebCamp below)
 Location/Opening hours
This is the main location for the bar. All offerings are available. Opening hours: 13:30 - late evening (except day-trip)
 Location: Dining hall
We will offer limited drinks during lunch and dinner directly in the dining hall. Opening hours: during lunch/dinner (to be confirmed)
For waste reduction we decided to have reusable cups. They have DebConf Logo printed, so it's also a nice reminder to take home. Please bring used cups to the bar, so we can clean them and reuse.
|Item||bottle||Price per bottle||Price per gobelet|
|Water (Cristallo with gaz)||1.5l||CHF 2.-||CHF 1.-|
|Water (Cristallo without gaz)||1.5l||CHF 2.-||CHF 1.-|
|Coca Cola||1l||CHF 2.-||CHF 1.-|
|Coca Cola Light||1l||CHF 2.-||CHF 1.-|
|Sprite||1l||CHF 2.-||CHF 1.-|
|Rivella (red)||1l||CHF 2.-||CHF 1.-|
|Nestea Citron||1.5l||CHF 3.-||CHF 1.-|
|Orange juice (Lufrutta)||1l||CHF 2.-||CHF 1.-|
|Ramseier Apple juice (whithout gaz)||1l||CHF 2.-||CHF 1.-|
You need to bring your gobelet for 4dl ! On PET bottles you have to add a deposit of CHF 2.- which you will get back, if you return the bottle.
Hasli Bier a swiss brewery from Langenthal will provide us with three kinds of beer:
- Lager bottom-fermented, slightly hoppy, Pilsner and Münchner malt, 4.8 %
- Dunkel bottom-fermented, Pilsner, Münchner and roasted malt, 5.0 %
- Weizen wheat beer, 5.0 %
You need to bring your gobelet ! Price for 4dl: CHF 1.-
We will have the following wines from the region available:
- Chasselas Keller , Vaumarcus ( CHF 10.- per bottle 7.5 dl)
- Viognier Keller, Vaumarcus ( CHF 10.- per bottle 7.5 dl)
- Œil-de-Perdrix Keller, Vaumarcus ( CHF 10.- per bottle 7.5 dl)
- Pinot noir Domaine des Cèdres, Cortaillod Porret J.-Ch ( CHF 10.- per bottle 7.5 dl)
For wine bottles you have to add a deposit of CHF 10.- which you get back if you return the bottle.
- diverse Ice Cream
- Sandwiches (after 21:00)
- Raclette for two persons (after 21:00)
 Offer during DebCamp
 underlying conditions
- During DebCamp, Rotonde is not available
- Le Camp has his own Kiosk available during DebCamp
- Limited kitchen available (building nr 8), no dishwasher.
 Offer (DebCamp)
During DebCamp we will use the citchen in building nr 8. No official opening hours will be published !
- Mineral water (Coke, Sprite, Rivella etc.)
- Beer (only lager)
- probably some Snacks