TODO: merge good ideas from DebConf10/Talk_Meister
 before the event
- Prepare the talk introduction
- Name of the speaker
- What are the activities of the speaker...
- What is the title of the talk
- What is the talk about (short intro)
- Test the video with the laptop
- Check that the laptop really has enough batteries (AC recommended)
- The user should test the mic.
- Check the battery led and the RF reception of the speaker mic. If the RF reception indicates less then 3 green bars, replace the battery. Reception should be checked when the microphone is on the stage.
 During the event
- Introduce the speaker (as prepared)
- Remind the audience to wait for the the mic to ask questions
During the event:
- Notify the speaker about remaining time (show the cards)
- Pass the microphone to the people asking questions
- Turn off the microphone when it's not in use
At the end:
- Thank the speaker
- Ask the speaker to make sure their presentation is up-to-date in Pentabarf
 after the event
- Bring back the microphones to the sound desk.