- Number of attendees / lodging requested / food requested per day.
- https://penta.debconf.org/~holger/reconfirmed_per_day.txt (will be moved somewhere soonish)
- This won't be accurate until everyone has a start and end date filled out.
- Can we get an extra section at the top of that link with reconfirmed=true ? (this will be useful once we start reconfirmation)
- hidden reports (ask for access) with personal data (like people without dates)
- Includes: people without dates, people with dates, <more?>
- Some basic per-day statistics: (very close to what is above, this can be skipped since it duplicates what is above.)
- Total Attendees per day, any reconfirmed status
- Attendees reconfirmed=t per day
- Lodging selections per day (can we sort this type_of_lodging->day, instead of day->type_of_lodging, sorting optional'
- Same as above for food choices, sorted by type instead of per day. (sorting optional)
- Lodging and food (same as above) for only reconfirmed=t
- Can we make 2D tables?
- Total number of unique corporate/professional registrants
- number of corporate / professional registrants per day (for what?)
- which corporate/professional are requesting single rooms
- "Regular Room, reconfirmed=t" per day
- "Single Room, reconfirmed=t" per day
- Information for DC10-visa purposes
- Total number of DC9 attendees.
- Total number of DC9 non-US attendees.
- These same numbers for all the past conferences we have in penta would be useful (but we can also get them from the final reprots, too)