This page is for planning the pre-DebCamp setup day, i.e. 2007-06-09.
Arrived previous day: amaya, h01ger, madduck, pixie
Arriving today for setup: fil & Sledge (in the early hours of the morning)
Arriving today for DebCamp: see https://penta.debconf.org/submission/dc7/attendee_time
- kevc to arrange a building opening time with Teviot, go along himself (with one other?) at opening time.
- Depending on opening time, either meet in Forrest Hill for planning, or directly at Teviot.
Need to do today:
- Check upstream network connection is still working.
- Get network connectivity a temporary hacklab area, or ideally to the top floor, and set up wireless and public access wired ports there, and appropriate power sockets.
- Print initial food tickets (can be different from later ones if needed).
- Print initial name badges.
- Plan rest of network setup in detail, based on viewing the rooms again, actual measurements etc.