There are some accommodation questions, but these assume people book their own, which isn't how we work....
We probably just want:
* would you like to stay in the low-budget hostel accommodation? [yes/no] if so, * are you/your company able to pay for your accommodation? [yes/no] * do you want us to pay for your accommodation if possible? [yes/no] * do you have any preferences about who you do/don't share a room with? [box] * would you like to stay in the executive accommodation? (rate not yet known) [yes/no] * are you arranging your own accommodation? [yes/no] done with select field and two options where to enter stuff.
* are you/your company able to pay for your food? * do you want us to pay for your food if possible (ask everybody these, they may buy food in Teviot even if we don't pay for it:) * box for dietary requirements done by having a larger select box
The travel cost questions don't currently allow a 'pay some' option, again we maybe want something like
* are you able to pay for your own travel? if not: where will you be travelling from? how much will your travel cost? how much are you/your company able to pay? Done that by simply changing the travel page of pentabarf to say "Amount requested" instead of "Fee", the rest was already included.
 Questions from 2006 CMS
I left out those that are already there.
- done Email-address asks for @debian.org one
- wont be done GPG Key-ID, do we want that again? Wasnt used for DC6 then.
- done Attendee type, ie Developer, Non-DD maintainer, Non-maintainer but interested, Accompanying, Organizer, Volunteer, Press, Sponsor
- done Emergency Contact. name and phone number plus a note saying to add to the "other stuff" box if this isn't sufficient.
- done "Gender" should be renamed to Sex. aj offers to allocate accommodation and says he doesn't need it for that, and wants this left as 'gender' or preferably deleted
- done Preferred T-Shirt Size - small, medium, large, extra large, extra extra large, female small, female medium, female large, female extra large
- done food preferences - no food, regular, vegetarian, vegan (strict vegetarian), other (contact organizers)
- done do you bring your own computer?
- done accomodation - sponsored accomodation in a 4-6 people room, not sponsored accomodation in the executive hotel
- done would you go on a daytrip if one is arranged? yes/depends/no
add a box for 'other stuff we need to know' (e.g. disabilities)
 later on:
add more specific stuff about daytrip
check who needs wheelchair access to Teviot
 Talks (now Events)
- done We asked for a license, BSD/X11-like, GPL or "Other (needs to be DFSG-free)" was the choice.