- Before leaving, check the Venue Closing Checklist.
 Local Bus + High Speed Rail
 From NCTU to HSR Hsinchu Station
- Taxi, Uber, etc. takes about 200 TWD from NCTU to HSR Hsinchu Station.
- School shuttle bus: Monday through Friday
07:05 08:30 09:45 11:45 13:00 14:00 15:10 17:10 18:10 20:35 21:40
(Free of Charge, Travel time 30 minutes.)
- From Guogou (過溝): Monday through Sunday
06:30 to 21:30, every 40–60 minutes
(NT$15, Travel time 33 minutes.)
 From HSR to Airport
- Then take HSR (高鐵) northbound from Hsinchu to Taoyuan (NT$130 cash or credit card, not Easy Card)
(06:49-23:21, trains every ~20 minutes. Travel time 11 minutes.) Note not all trains stop in Taoyuan. Check first!
- Take Taoyuan Airport MRT (機場捷運) from to Taoyuan HSR Station (桃園高鐵站) (A18) (NT$35)
to A12 Airport Terminal 1 Station or A12 Airport Terminal 2 Station (Trains every 15 minutes on 06:02-23:16. Travel time 12-19 minutes, depending on terminal and express vs commuter trains)
 In-town (Taipei) check-in
You can consider having in-town check-in if you want to visit other places at the day of your flight. Note that this service is limited to few airlines:
- China Airlines
- Mandarin Airlines
- Eva Air
- UNI AIR