Proposed speakers update
9 suggestions so far. Content team has started discussing them.
We are at the same point we were last meeting. Tiago will try to get us a 3rd option before October.
Martin Michlmayr will be the one to sign contracts for us (catering, venue, etc.) since he's SPI president.
No job was done on the website.
Content -> LeLutin Styling -> Valessio + Tiago (with help from tumbleweed)
lavamind & tassia visited the Hotel we are looking into. It was nicer than what we expected. We need to look if putting everyone but 20% of sponsored people there with triple occupancy is doable.
Still going on.
Pollo had no time to work on this.
 DC16 finances
No new from UTC.
 How to volunter, what to do?
A few people came and asked us how they could help. We decided to make the wiki clearer and to organise another local event to welcome them.
 New meeting time
The current meeting schedule was not working for quite a few people. A new poll will be issued.
 Action items
* aviau to talk to abdelq about sponsors
* lavamind to write a volunteer page on the wiki
* tiago to find 2 or 3 catering options to start negociations in Oct * tiago to poke valessio about the website styling
* tumbleweed to hack a basic stylesheet that looks somewhat like the brochure
* pollo to poke LeLutin about the website content * pollo to add contacting Tourisme Montreal to KB * pollo to add to KB contacting Velo Montreal about bike rentals * pollo to make 2 different budget versions, "hotel" and "no-hotel" * pollo to add to KB "staging a would-be classroom with RC cots" * pollo to ping bgupta on fundraising * pollo to find some time to review DC16 report and give feedback to indiebio * pollo to modify the brochure with http://paste.debian.net/hidden/7f8ece4e/ * pollo to find someone to organise a local event * pollo to make a new meeting time poll * pollo to poke tumbleweed to poke UCT * pollo to poke soli & abdelq about how they can help
 People present