Content team
Content team has put online a call for speakers. If you wish to propose a speaker, read on:
 Website team
 Fundraising team
The brochure and the flyer only need proofreading in French and English to be done.
We are working on getting a free ad in Linux Magazine to thank our DC17 sponsors after DC17.
pollo will organise a fundraising meeting next week.
 Follow up on catering
We are still waiting on more quotes.
We agreed 23 CAD$/person/day is our baseline for catering budget.
We will create a firstname.lastname@example.org alias.
 Local non-profit (OSBL) constitution
lavamind will work on creating an OSBL for DC17.
 Overview of September tasks
Here is the plan for September:
- Finalise the logo, landing page and design
- Ask teams what are their needs to get a better budget
- Start investigating concrete childcare options
- Collect concrete catering offers
We decided to bump swag research to October
 DC16 Final Report progress
 Action items
- tvaz to send the call for speakers on debconf ML
- LeLutin to make a simple sponsor landing page for Monday
- tumbleweed to setup dc17.debconf.org
- pollo to find someone to proofread english & french versions of the brochure
- pollo to publish the final brochure & flyers pdf to media.debconf.org
- pollo to email Linux Magazine about a free ad to thank our DC17 sponsors after DC17
- pollo to organise a fundraising meeting next week
- tvaz to work on creating email@example.com
- lavamind to create an OSBL for DC17
- pollo to ping aviau again for Treasurer work
- pollo to post the meeting notes on the wiki + send a mail on the ML
 People present