- New members welcome
- New meeting schedule and remote participation
- Option 1: all of the meetings are done via IRC and MTL team meets once in a while for social interactions
- Option 2: we alternate between global IRC meetings and in-the-flesh MTL meetings with partial IRC interactions
- Do we want fixed date meeting (i.e twice a month on Thursday from X to Y) or do we poll for each meeting?
Project governance / chairs
- Who gets to vote and on what?
- Option 1: everyone can vote and a few selected persons decide when there is no clear consensus
- Option 2: we decide with 50% +1 votes. One can vote once her/his name is present on 3 consecutive meeting's minutes (i.e in the People present (lines said) section). We keep a document with this info updated
- Option 3: don't vote. Ignore the topic and the trolls. On a sane group a solution will be found without formalities and wars.
- See info bellow
- DC16 had a timeline for the whole year. Making something similar would be a very good idea
- our Kanboard & Owncloud are being hosted by local team ATM. It would be nice for future use if this became part of Debconf infra
- there are alternatives on Storm.debian.net (Kanban: Wekan & Srcrumblr; File sharing: Davros), but these apps are much simpler
- Do we need a meeting in few weeks? (indiebio: yes)
- Proper shopping of Nigel into the team photo. Needs better gimping skills applied (lighten cate/shadow, gimp in Nigel, possibly logo) (tamo, valessio, aigarus?)
- Release of group photo, people keep asking
- Final Report, Closing accounting, thank you letter to sponsors, getting a recommendation letter from venue, other items?
 Teams/Tasks (requiring to be joined and conquered)
- Facilities (venue, accommodation, food)
- Content (talks, scheduling)
- Registration (user support)
- Registration system (Wafer)
- Web site (and other information to users/volunteers/sponsors)
- Fundraising (getting money for Debian/DebConf)
- Infrastructure (the network / servers venue side)
- Budgeting and accounting (VERY IMPORTANT, REQUIRED FROM BEGINNING)
 Other teams (not urgent/globals)
- Bursaries (spending money of Debian)
- Infrastructure (in general)
- Publicity (but contacting also local media, within Quebec, would be nice)
- < pollo> yo people, fill out the wiki for the roles: https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf17/LocalTeamRoles
- (action is up for grabs) improve clarity of TeamRoles page and ensure all types of work are on there
- pollo will work on and clear up https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf17/TeamRoles
- LeLutin to help out with the timeline
- pollo and madduck to work on timeline as well
- pollo to ping aviau about fundraising flyer / brochure
- LeLution responsible for dc17.d.o, superfly can help out, tumbleweed is doing stub and general webiness
- pollo: get in touch with aviau regarding sponsorship brochure
- pollo coordinate a meeting to (re-)kickstart discussions and put together a plan for moving DC infra to debian infra
- DLange to send tamo the group picture for cate enlightenment, Nigel inclusion and logo works
- tumbleweed settles finances, invoices etc.
- tamo drafts thank you letters to sponsors.
- madduck to write a quick feedback summary.