Youth hostel house rules
During DebConf15, we are guests of the youth hostel and their house rules apply. In particular, this means that people disobeying these rules may be expelled from the venue, and there's nothing we'll be able to do in that case. Therefore, please take a moment and familiarise yourself with the house rules (German version).
The most important rules to keep in mind are:
- No food or drinks brought from the outside may be consumed in the venue (with the exception of food required by your diet, and baby food).
- Electrical heating devices must not be used inside your rooms.
- Smoking is never permitted inside the venue and only allowed in designated areas outside the venue.
- No animals may be brought into the hostel (with the exception of seeing-eye dogs that have proper documentation).
- If something in a room is damaged, all occupants of the room are responsible until resolved.
- Quiet hours are from 23 to 7 each night, and from 24 to 8 during DebConf.
- Check-out is at 10:00 o'clock.