Portland State University Housing
DebConf14 is being held at Portland State University in downtown Portland, OR, USA. Sponsored housing and main attendee housing will be in the dormitories at Portland State University with the following rates:
Residence Hall Housing:
- Single room with a private bath in room: $46.00 per night
- Double room with a shared bath in room: $23.00 per person per night
 University Place Housing
Off-site accommodations can be found all over the city, but we have secured a group discount with University Place, a hotel owned by the university and very close to the venue. Please use group code B1255 when booking.
Portland offers a wide variety of restaurants, cafes, pubs, breweries, and food carts. Sponsored attendees will be provided meals through the cafeteria at the Ondine Residential Housing Dorms at the university.
Meal plan details
- Full-meal Plan (Monday-Friday): Begins with breakfast the morning after check-in and will continue until Friday dinner. $21.00 per day.
- Breakfast-Lunch (Daily): Begins with breakfast the morning after check-in and will continue until Friday lunch. $14.00 per day. On weekends, this choice will convert to brunch and dinner (see below).
- Breakfast only (Monday-Friday): Begins with breakfast the morning after check-in and will continue until Friday dinner. $6.25 per day.
- Weekend meal plan (Saturday-Sunday): On-campus dining will offer two meals daily during the weekend, brunch and dinner. $15.50 per day.