Things to do
Still after dc13 useful:
- upload archival, pal+ntsc-dvd files too
- 2x2tb backup hdds, store them
- keep munin stats of hires
- mail carl/tim about "fpga twinpact"
- make it so that the FAI install phase uses WiFi, so that it'll work without needing complicated dual network setups on the wire
- go away from xfce - its session handling is going in our way
- lxde? awesome?
 Missing things
- 1x miniTRS to TRS headphone adaptor
- 3x slim Microphone stand clip
- 1x Laptop
- 1x P2 card
- 1x Headset microphone (TS100)
- 2x Wind shields for environment mics
- 1x Twinpact remote
 New stuff after dc13
- 1x Tripod (for small tripod in room 1)
- european power bars
- pccard-firewire 900
- large usb disk to be kept together with the laptops for usage at small conferences
- 2x handset microphone (t.bone TW 16HT)
 Useful to have
- "foam tips" for the headset microphones
- Some short (1m) XLR male to female cables
- 2x Presentation (clicker) remotes
 old Todo from dc13
- Setup streams on http://video.debconf.org:8000/ (choose room names first)
- document streaming setup:
- its automated and on krusty but we should document it in svn^wgit - Ganneff knows more.
- <Ganneff> all adm, rhonda, mfl have access, not all video. can + should add 1-3 more people
- <Ganneff> there is /srv/video, and that has an extensive readme file - you basically must set the right config diles. put them there. run make.
- <Ganneff> i may have to do some dns magic, though i want to automate that too.
- <Ganneff> [21:16:05] h01ger: http://vidmaster.debconf.org/dist/ ha, there it is.
- <Ganneff> [21:16:19] (the readme on krusty has more which isnt put into html)
- <Ganneff> [21:17:18] except for actually changing dns, we admins and rhonda can change the whole video mirror setup
- <Ganneff> [21:19:17] though there isnt a need to change dns right now. yay.
- <Ganneff> [21:20:30] right. and as such, im not doing anything for it right now.
- <Ganneff> [21:21:16] video team needs to come up with the icecast configs, rhonda or you or me can put it there in the right dir (input/debconf13), copy the hosts file from dc12, run make debconf13 and voila, all mirrors have it.
- <Ganneff> [21:21:29] config change? edit icecast config, run make debconf13 again. done.
- how to merge "daf's subtitle system"
- cleanup the rest of todo page
- Broken Penta DB?:
UPDATE video_event_recording SET event_recording_base_name='' WHERE event_recording_base_name IS NULL;
 Old TODO list
- complete inventory
- a list in svn http://www.thomann.de/de/dpa_imk_4061_set.htm
- all boxes labeled on the outside
- pieces of paper with inventory of each box inside each box
- include dvsmon
- upload to sid?
- start a list of dvswitch users
- Easy switch between user profiles (IRILL, Debian, FOSDEM, ...)
- Change of the configuration files
- Change of the dvswitch loop video
- change of the streaming server
- contact Stephen Marron who wanted to write a p2card driver for linux 3.0
- contact headset guys from the UK (who are building a autonomous headset solution for gaming use, which we can also use for inter communication)
- update http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/Videoteam/HardwareInventory
 Things to buy
- in sylvestres order: a box: http://www.thomann.de/de/thon_zubehoercase_1004040.htm 100€
- in sylvestres order: a pelicase for the laptops: 300€ PELI™ Case 1620 mit Rollen, outside: 63.0 x 49.2 x 35.2 cm inside: 54.3 x 41.4 x 31.9 cm
- already at holgers: 2 small switches - http://www.amazon.de/TP-Link-TL-WR1043ND-Ultimate-Wireless-Netzwerk/ - cheap, runs openwrt, has 5 ports - 50€ (each)
- replace missing receiver: Beyerdynamic TS 100 Mk II - 120€
- quad-core server without harddrives but with space for four(?) 3.5" HDs
- maybe too: http://www.thomann.de/de/thomann_v4040.htm - 30€
old Sylvestre order:
- 222€ http://www.thomann.de/de/shure_pg14epg_185_t10_lavalier.htm
- this is a cable bound mic, we dont want