- a DFSG-free licence
- a logo that includes the Debian swirl, works in small and large scale and that is recognisable as the logo of the DebConf in Vaumarcus, Switzerland
- typeface and layout grids / suggestions for communication material such as cover letters, documentation sheets, website, sponsor banners, stickers, T-Shirts, bags
- This would ideally include 3 header hierarchies (h1,h2,h3), standard text for paragraphs, separator and quotation elements
- a colour chart of what colours to use where (backgrounds, headers, logo, boxes, ...)
- easy to recognize, easy to print; better than the grey version, has more contrast
- has everything -- mountains, snow, a castle, a shield and a cross, combined in a nice way
- cleaner, more readable than the gray version, while still concise and getting all elements
- 3 colors, clear, expressing the concept of Switzrland, Vaumarcus and Debian
- maybe with swirl and Swiss cross in the same red
- I would align Vaumarcus on the right
- maybe a version with the grey like the Alps one, black is a bit hard
- with the same remark about black being a bit hard...and maybe not allowing black t-shirts
- but I'd prefer a less "hard" version (greyish instead of black) and the castle in a slightly different tone to make it distinguishable. I like the right alignment of the word Vaumarcus.
- this might be invertible to be printed on a black t-shirt
 Modified Logo
Based on feedback (see comments above).
clarify the logo license<DONE>
import the original SVG into the DebConf13 repository, probably under a new logo/ directory<DONE>
answer the comments above<DONE>
- finish the work on the visual identity as explained in the requirements above
For the logo contest, please check the DebConf13/LogoIdeas page.