Attendees from DebConf team
Please add your name if you plan to come to the visit and indicate if you would like to share a ride from Neuchatel.
- gaudenz, can organize Mobility car in Neuchatel
- OdyX, in public transports from Fribourg
- Axel, probably by car from Zurich (maybe also from Waldshut)
- rafw in car from Neuchâtel, can give you a lift from and to Neuchâtel station.
 Things to discuss
- Ask if there are laundry possibilities on-site and if so,
how manywhat conditions (do we need washing products?, times, ...)
- ANSWER: Yes if we have one person responsible of handling everything we can use their laundry machine.
- Check status of new parking and number of spaces for cars
- ANSWER: almost built, already in use, ~84 cars
- What should people bring? (take care that many people are non European). What kind of beddings? Towel? Mosquito?
- ANSWER: no towels provided,
- ANSWER: we should bring something
- ANSWER: st. aubin
- ANSWER: phone list provided by le camp
- camping areas, exact sizes, number of tents, house for bathrooms
- DebConf and DebCamp
- Wheelchair (good room, connected easily with talkroom, dinning room, ...)
- ANSWER: beausite, lower-floor a bit harder to reach, but 2 bed room, upper floor perfect
 Talk rooms / Hacklabs
- Check for fixed beamer/projector installations
- ANSWER: one new one (30.- first day, 10.- every other day), 1 older one
- check for sound / audio system
- wireless microphones
- speakers and amplifiers
- ANSWER: they have two sound systems, one mixer and one microphone
- ANSWER: 1 is present for the micro
- ANSWER: 1 in "grand salle" 1st floor, 1 mobile, 1 in the main talk room
- check for enough chairs and tables
- 250 in main building
- 50 for 2nd talkroom
- 200 places in hacklabs?
- Check potential banner sizes and positioning to be visible on video (ref: sponsoring brochure)
- Check the availibility and disposability of Le Camp's minibus
- ANSWER: 1 CHF/km plus gas, 12 places, needs B1 license, also used by the kitchen, so coordination needed
- Possibility to replace the flag
- ANSWER: yes possible to hang our flag in addition to Le Camp's flag
- Check for RJ45 wall sockets in talk rooms (video team) and hacklabs
- Check for Wi-Fi in all buildings
- Meal times, proposal breakfast 8-10, lunch 12-14, dinner 18:30-20:30
- Times and place during DebCamp
- Dishwashing coordination with other group during DebCamp
- Discuss the possibility to have a menuplan in advance
- Discuss the meals counting procedure
- Discuss the serving and dishwashing
- First and Last meal -> We would prefer breakfast on last day, dinner on first day of debcamp and lunch only for debcamp attendees on first day of debconf.