Information to be moved to other parts
- Debian Birthday Party: Friday 16 August 2013
Route du Camp 7 CH-2028 Vaumarcus Switzerland
- email: email@example.com
- Tel: +41 76 640 91 11 (activated only on DebConf + DebCamp period)
 SIM Cards
- In Switzerland it's required to register with a valid ID or passport when you buy a SIM card, see http://www.news.admin.ch/NSBSubscriber/message/attachments/9101.pdf (french) or http://www.news.admin.ch/NSBSubscriber/message/attachments/9100.pdf (german) or http://www.news.admin.ch/NSBSubscriber/message/attachments/9102.pdf (italian)
- Lebara will be present on Sunday, 11th August at 1pm-3pm where they'll give away free SIM cards and register you. Don't forget to bring your passport.
- The SIM cards come without balance and you can add balance online with a credit card or at the Lebara booth.
- If you want to use the card for data, make sure you disable data connections BEFORE you insert the SIM card and then buy a data option, before enabling data connectivity as the default rates are CHF 0.25/MB. Lebara Data Flat 1GB CHF14.90/month or Lebara Surf 120MB CHF4.90/month
- Rates for phone calls Lebara Simply (e.g. CHF 0.05/minutes for calls Lebara to Lebara)
- Or Lebara Classic (e.g. CHF 0.29 per call - Lebara to Lebara)
- More information about all Swiss mobile providers, see http://prepaidwithdata.wikia.com/wiki/Switzerland
 (travel) Accessibility
 Power Outlets
Switzerland has its own standard which is described in SEC 1011, It will mostly work for type C connectors (also known as "Europlug") European connectors. It will not work with type E (French earthed) or type F (also known as "Schuko").
Just take note that the voltage is 230VAC/50Hz, most modern netbook & notebook power supply supports working from 100 - 240VAC, 50-60HZ, but check on yours just to be safe, and also check if you need and adapter, for images and more info you can check wikipedia and this other link
 in Switzerland
- general hints on changing/withdrawing money
 at LeCamp
- nearest ATM / exchange possibility
- payment methods at the Bar etc.: cash - which currency(/-ies)?; cards?; pre-paid vouchers (n $drinks, n CHF, ...)?