Crowfunding platforms
If you have experience with any of those services, please add your comments!
 Organization that takes and handle Debian money =
- SPI (needs manual processing and not web interface for tracking AFAIK)
- FFIS (needs manual processing, they do have a nice website for tracking)
 Stuff to "give" to donors
- List their name in Debconf13 site
- Send by post some Debian stickers
- Send by post some Debian USB key
- Send by post a Debian poster
- Send by post a Debian t-shirt (probably more expensive that any of the other options...)
- Send by post a "Thank you" Debian card signed by (some) developer
 General ideas
- Sending merchadise by post is expensive and this should be done only with high amounts.
- The money we get in SPI and others needs manual processing by people there. We risk flooding them with small donations.
- Crow funding services take usually a %, maybe we can use them for small amounts and use SPI and FFIS for bigger amounts. We could ask people
over 50USD/EUR donate directly to Debian directly. Maybe to incentive this we could put the first 'present' at this amount.
- Tell people they are not paying the holidays to a developer: developer works in Debconf and it is costing them money to go
to debconf no matter what.