( Process issues )
- local advertising of Debian Day [added to Teams page]
- upstream network link should be set up and tested 1 week before DebCamp
- prepare conference bags [mailed list about this]
-- want 400 (?) copies of the "Tourist Guidebook Banja Luka -- discover - experience - love BANJA LUKA" leaflet with map, in English [raised in "shipping address for flyers" localteam thread]
- separate sponsor bags, post to sponsors!
- shuttle buses from Zagreb airport -- remind attendees to keep passports with them during this trip!
- registration, give conference badge + bag (printed with sponsor logos; containing info, t-shirt)
- hotel instructions / room allocation / need to check-in at hotel?
[late night check in possible at all hotels? need to warn them?]
- DebCamp: need internal network; hacklabs (more of both as week goes on)
- Debian Day -- keynote from President? if so, need text prepared to introduce, and perhaps a reception for him?
-- arrange in advance a press release about what he'll say -- versions from government and from Debian
- DebConf: hacklabs still, also talk rooms (with video), BOF rooms
- day trip
- check-out from hotel
- shuttle buses to Zagreb airport -- remind attendees to keep passports with them during this trip!
- need to get out Debian press release following Monday's meeting with the Minister [mailed list]
- need Google (+other big company) speaker for Debian Day
- still need to know *how* e.g. t-shirt payment will work
- what is relevance of Zeljana Jovicic? expected to help practically, or just contact if we have a problem? (ask Adnan)
- as well as t-shirts, print conference bags -- pref. thin material like DC10 [mailed lists]
- information about Debian and DebConf in Bosnian for local press pack
- check if they (the important ones of them) asked for accommodation, suggest we fix for them if not
- get list of names, emails who we met? but hope all on -localteam list anyway [Adnan got list]
- look up / ask others re [mailed localteam list]
- Strikina cave (Strikina pecina)
- monastery of St Elijah (1289)
- church log cabin (XVI century)
- medieval town Greben (1192)
-- sounds like these are up same direction as rafting?
- book rooms for DebCamp week (and also confirm whole building for main DebConf!)
- room use -- need at least one hacklab downstairs -- and not really good to use (nice) BOF room upstairs
- 24 hour access? need to know practicalities for opening hours and security if open overnight
- ask about layout -- to estimate lengths for cabling etc.