Report Bug for Videos from DC10
Please document errors in any video from DebConf10 - that is, those hosted at http://meetings-archive.debian.net/pub/debian-meetings/2010/debconf10/
Please specify the name of the file and what problem you actually encounter. It's also nice to mention whether this happends in the low or high quality version or both :-) Too broad statements are generally seldem useful.
Thank you for taking the time to submit good bug reports!
- 1078_Debconf_opening_plenary.ogv is missing the first half of the session, audio samplerate issues
- 1078_Debconf_opening_plenary.ogv and 1079_Debian_Day_opening_Plenary.ogv have odd sound. Hans and Biella sound mickymousey in the Debian Day opening and the sound is also off in the Debconf opening. [Fixing: http://lists.debconf.org/lurker/message/20100810.163210.c3e8b413.en.html ]
- 1252_How_We_Can_Be_the_Silver_Lining_of_the_Cloud.ogv (just the beginning seemingly)
- 1249_Statistical_Machine_Learning_Analysis_of_Debian_Mailing_Lists.ogv - no sound from the microphone. Looks like the sound from the main camera is used.
- high/1344_930_06_DC10_Conference_Video.ogv is without audio
- 1305_1305_Debian_Science_Round_Table.ogv is less than a second long, best delete it