This plan doesn't say what we will do, just an idea if we decide to review sponsorship.
 Review plans
Proposed plan for reviewing DebCamp:
- People traveling for purely volunteer purposes shouldn't be sponsored
- Local people are encouraged to stay at their place for a few days
- There should be
- There should be N people sponsored for the video team for the first 4 days.
- There should be N dc11 organization people sponsored
Proposed plan for reviewing DebConf:
- The following criteria applies to everyone
- If you know the person from Debian, then they get sponsorship.
- If they had a talk selected, then they get sponsorship.
- If they have travel sponsorship, then they get sponsorship.
- Search lists.debian.org, debian.org, qa.debian.org for their name/email. If they come up, then they get sponsorship
- search 'their_name debian' in some internet search engine. If anything project related comes up, then they get sponsorship
- What else did travel sponsorship team to do see who they selected?
Proposed plan for reviewing DebCamp version 2:
Similar rules to DebConf but more strict:
- Localteam person who does not live nearby (less than 45m?) should get sponsorship.
- Active Debian contributor (package maintainers, translator, etc) whose Debian contribution is very clear and have
a work plan, should get sponsorship.
- Debian contributor with weak plans should get asked to define a plan or pay
- People no involved in Debian should not get sponsorship unless:
- They are active localteam
- They are required by video team
- They are helper of disabled contributors
 Team members
- richard (not in deciding, but administrative support)
- micah (not in tights)