This page describes some of the things volunteers can help with at the actual conference whether or not they have been involved in any of the pre-conference planning.
 Cable Crimpers
- Cable crimpers (people to crimp cable)
 Front Desk
- Staff the registration/information desk at the venue.
- Greet attendees, register them, hand out schwag
- Help with recommendations for local area and NYC attractions.
- Monitor access into and out of Mudd during the times the building is closed
- This is sitting at a desk, but it is close to a hacklab. You can get plenty of hacking done while working here.
- Schedule: Mid-week DebCamp to o
 Talk Room persons
- Make sure talks start and stop on time
 Hacklab supervisors
- Monitor attendees in hacklabs during the day and late at night.
- Check badges upon entrance to the CS area. (This part starts at 0900 each day)
- This may seem boring, but can be done while hacking there - we just need to know someone is in change and can call us with any problems.
- Schedule: Required: 1700 to 2100 weekdays, 0900 to 2100 weekends (or whenever we use CS), DebConf only.
- some things just don't move over the network
 Tour guides
- Local volunteers to hang with attendees after meeting in evenings
 Clean Up
- Clean Up