DebConf18/HSINCHU 300 EXPO
Our host city of Hsinchu is 300 years old this year! In celebration, it will be putting on the HSINCHU 300 EXPO!
At the expo, you can find historical reviews of Hsinchu City, technology interactions, activities for parents and children, demonstrations of cutting-edge technologies and traditional delicacies. Held in Hsinchu Cultural & Creative museum, formerly an old warehouse of the Taiwan Fertilizer Company, it became an exhibition space which collects all the special features of Hsinchu City. This expo showcases the past, present and the future of Hsinchu city. So let us be the proud Hsinchu people and bring all the kith and kin to the Hsinchu 300 Expo!
- Tue, Jul 24 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM UTC+08
- Wed, Jul 25 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM UTC+08
- Thu, Jul 26 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM UTC+08
- Fri, Jul 27 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM UTC+08
- Sat, Jul 28 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM UTC+08 (No free bus, but you should be attending ../OpenDay anyway.)
- Sun, Jul 29 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM UTC+08 (No free bus, but you should be attending DebConf18 anyway.)
- Cost: free.