No work has been done on either Stripe not Django Admin integration.
It looks like we have a PayPal account with SPI already, so we might want to look into this instead of Stripe.
Total registration records: 183
 Venue & Accommodation
Self-booking to the hotel is extended until June 1st.
Insurance contract for the venue is under review by SPI.
We will cancel 4 rooms (max possible) at Hotel Universel from the 10 we reserved since we are planning to use only 3 at the moment.
62 talks & events have been submitted. Good progress rating talks has been done. Content team is nearly ready to announce the first batch of talks.
No news on that side. Django Admin integration might be a blocker.
 Approval of the new DebConf Code of Conduct
We'll decide if we approve the new CoC or not on May 15th.
Original CoC: http://debconf.org/codeofconduct.shtml
Proposed CoC: https://titanpad.com/9l9d5GEMzA
We have an email alias (email@example.com) and have started working on a timeline.
 DC18 status update
The team is still working hard on ocf.tw TO process.
 People present