The only things left for registration to open is database integration, stripe & billing confirmation page.
Pollo took the task to deal with database integration, sirzerator the billing page confirmation and Noel said he would deal with Stripe.
Looks like registration will be postponed a little.
If nothing changes, our current sponsorship goal is 120K USD. Some local people have asked how they can volunteer to help with fundraising, so maybe things will be brighter than it is now.
The venue contract will be signed very soon.
Stickers have been printed for FOSSASIA, LeLutin asked for quotes on printing stickers in Montreal.
Valessio came back home recently and it seems artwork works will speed up.
Contract is ready to sign, tvaz & lavamind will coordinate with SPI on this.
 DC18 status update
DC18 prospective dates are now:
- DebCamp: Sat, Jul 21, 2018 ~ Fri, Jul 27, 2018
- DebConf: Sat, Jul 28, 2018 ~ Sun, Aug 5, 2018 (one extra day as typhoon buffer)
 Meeting time change
Meeting will now start at 14:00 UTC (thanks DST).
 People present