This page is to help track the planning process for DebConf14 to be held in Portland, OR.
 Presentation at DC13
- Slides for talk
- Can safely announce dates; venue and accomodations have been confirmed.
- Schedule talk
- Need to be able to answer visa questions. Help from Jimmy?
- Call for Sponsorship?
- Confirm who from DC14 will be attending DC13.
- Confirmation of PSU dorm housing from Mark Brinkmann, Manager of Summer Housing & Conference Operations.
- TODO: Check on status of PSU managing room allocations and payments.
- TODO: Get hotel discount rates for UPlace and other nearby hotels. Publish information for attendees who would rather stay at a hotel than a dorm.
- Confirmation of Smith Memorial Student Union (venue) from Doug Kenck-Crispin. He will send over details to Steve Langasek for review.
 Local Sponsorship
 To be Approached
- Galois (DD employee Isaac Potoczny-Jones)
- Sponsored hosting (which gives us a 45% discount) from Portland State University Computer Science Department. Contacts: Dr. Bart Massey and Kristine-Anne Ronquillo Sarreal.
 Logistics Details
- Write up directions on getting to Portland State University from:
- Train station
 Community Information
- Emergency Contact Information
- Hospital Information
- Food/Pubs in Walking Distance from Campus
- Write up What To Do in Portland
- Child care?
- Anyone able to coordinate Family-Oriented time?
- 2 Developers needing some sort of child care?
 Day Trip
 Cheese and Wine Party
- Local Sponsor?
- Acceptable Venue?