Start of morning/afternoon session
- For the morning session: make sure you have the room keys (the evening before...) so you can open the room
- Make sure the Main camera operator has deleted everything on the P2 card (if all recordings were successful)
- Make sure all computers, cameras, etc. are switched on. The computer running DVswitch should normally be last.
- If you don't see both camera sources in DVswitch, press Control-Alt-Backspace to restart the session.
 Before each talk
- Check that all volunteers are present. If not, try to find more volunteers (preferably trained!) from the audience or appeal on IRC #debconf-video.
- If the speaker's laptop display appears on the projector screen but not in DVswitch, press Control-Alt-Backspace to restart the session.
- Check that camera operator and director both start recording.
- Check that DVswitch is receiving audio at a reasonable level (level meters on left side of display).
- If possible, view the stream (with earphones) to confirm that both video and audio are good there.
 After each talk
- Check that camera 1 operator and director have both cut or stopped recording.
 End of morning/afternoon session
- Check that camera 1 operator and director have both stopped recording.
- On the DVswitch laptop, run dc-move-recordings
- Check that Pentabarf's list of recordings includes a recording of the expected length for each event.
- It may take up to 5 minutes for the recordings to appear in Pentabarf.
- If all events are covered by recordings on disk, and there weren't any problems that interrupted recording, delete the recordings from the P2 cards. Otherwise, raise the alarm on #debconf-video so we can transfer recordings from the cards before the next session.
- Check that wireless microphones are switched off and (if possible) recharging.