Submit your Logo proposal !
- Must be licensed DFSG-free
- Must include some reference to the Debian swirl
- Should work in small and large scale
- It must be developed with free software and distributed in open format SVG.
- May include one or more elements iconic to Curitiba or Brazil.
- Initial Proposal: - April 25 0:00 (UTC-3)
- Extension for submission of proposals or revision: May 20 0:00 – May 27 23:59 (UTC-3)
- Poll: May 28 0:00 - Jun 03 23:59 (UTC-3)
|Logo Name||Votes #1||Votes #2||Votes #3||Score|
|Logo #1 - torre e araucária||7||11||14||57|
|Logo #2 - torre||4||9||9||39|
|Logo #3 - museu do olho||18||17||14||102|
|Logo #4 - tamanduá preto e laranja||39||26||24||193|
|Logo #5 - arara||21||20||19||122|
|Logo #6 - tamanduá verde e amarelo||31||35||24||187|
|Logo #7 - museu do olho e tamanduá||8||14||14||66|
|Logo #8 - debconf4||14||5||14||66|
|Logo #9 - araucária||24||20||18||130|
|Logo #10 - estufa do jardim botânico||5||11||8||45|
|Logo #11 - pandeiro||7||10||20||61|
- Score is calculated by multiplying votes got in 'Votes #1' by 3, add vote got in 'Votes #2' by 2 and add vote got in 'Votes #3'.
You can send to us by e-mail (logo at dc19 dot curitiba dot br):
- We are creating an e-mail account to receive the proposals.
- We will make it available soon with more instructions.
Or attach it below:
|#1||torre e araucária||
It is just a draft.
It is just a draft.
|#3||museu do olho||
|#4||tamanduá preto e laranja||
|#5||arara|| Inspired: Arara Alara
|#6||tamanduá verde e amarelo|| Remix Tamanduá colors of Brazil
|#7||museu do olho e tamanduá|| Fusion and remix MiniDebConf logo and Tamanduá
|#8||debconf4|| Inspired logo of DebConf4 in Porto Alegre and Colors of Carnival (Debian and Brazil)
|#9||araucária||Send by Angelo Rosa|
|#10||estufa do jardim botânico||Send by Angelo Rosa|
If you don't know how it works exactly, you can take a look at DC18 logo proposal wiki, to understanding how it will be done: DC18 Logo Proposal